Friday, August 18, 2006

Thai Nudle House

In Short:
Just another Thai restaurant with typical Thai infused dishes. Nice settings though.

The Food:

Beef Noodle - The soup is very sweet and I just don't like it. Added in some chili powder and tasted a little better, but it left me in fiery lips since I pour in a little too much chili. The beef slices was tender and nice though.

RM 12.50


Complete Meal Set B - Yeah, that's the name. Looks more like a nasi campur to me with a "sunny egg" on top of the rice. Combination of rice, egg, minced chicken in chili and kerabu mangga. The set also comes with a steamed banana dessert and Iced Lemon Tea.

RM 12.90


Steamed Banana with coconut milk - Easy peasy dessert, dripple with coconut milk. Banana was sweet and not too soft. I'll say it's OK.

Comes free with the Set Meal.

Where is this?
Level 3, Berjaya Times Square. Quite secluded, try find Secret Recipe and its just behind it.

Will I come again?
Guess I'm bored with Thai food already, don't think I'd come back any time soon.

No comments: